Product Name: Coriander
Botanical Name : Coriandrum sativum
Health benefits of Coriander
Coriander or cilantro is a wonderful source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron and magnesium as well.
In addition, coriander leaves are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein. They also contain small amounts of calcium, phosphorous, potassium, thiamin, niacin and carotene. Here go some of the healthbenefits of coriander leaves:
- Coriander lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
- A very good food for digestive system, coriander promotes liver functions and bowel movements.
- Coriander is good for diabetes patients. It can stimulate the insulin secretion and lower the blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin K in it is good for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- The fat soluble vitamin and antioxidant- Vitamin A, protects from lung and cavity cancers.
- Coriander contains anti-inflammatory properties. This is why it is good against inflammatory diseases such as arthritis.
- Coriander's anti-septic properties help to cure mouth ulcer.
- Coriander is good for the eyes. Antioxidants in coriander prevent eye diseases. It's a good remedy in the treatment of conjunctivitis.
- Coriander seeds are especially good for the menstrual flow.
- It's a very good herb to promote the nervous system. It can stimulate the memory.
- Coriander helps those suffering from anaemia. Coriander contains high amounts of iron, which is essential for curing anemia.
Season: Available from February till July
Packing: In Carton, in polypropylene bag, weight depend upon form type.