Product Name: Thyme
Botanical Name : Thymus vulgaris
Product Description: Thyme Crushed
Benefits of Thyme
- The most common form of thyme has the scientific name Thymus vulgaris, and is an evergreen shrub that has been used in medicinal and culinary applications for thousands of years. The herb is native to the Mediterranean region and certain parts of Africa, and its use dates back to the Egyptian empire. In terms of its culinary use, the stems and the leaves are used in various dishes, either in whole or dried form. It is usually added to soups, sauces, meat dishes, and is used as a flavorful garnish. The leaves can be removed from the stems and ground into a finer spice, or the entire sprig can be added to flavor a larger dish or stew.
- Its medicinal history includes the use of its essential oil, but the full list of health benefits of thyme essential oil can be found in a separate article on Organic Facts. The leaves can be brewed into a useful tea and a decoction can be made with carrier oils or creams to apply topically to the body. Thymol is one of a naturally-occurring class of compounds known as biocides, substances that can destroy harmful organisms. Used alongside other biocides, such as carvacrol, thyme has a strong antimicrobial action.
- One study has suggested that thymol can reduce bacterial resistance to common drugs such as penicillin.
Season: Available all yearPacking:
according to our customers' demands can be
- P.P. Packaging Bags
- Plastic bags jutes
- Paper bags jutes -Paper bags jutes with inner plastic jute plastic jute.
- In bags 25 KG Net weight.